Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moving on in the Social Networking World

I am starting a blog for a few reasons. Will I be writing anything that is so amazing that I feel the need to share it with the world? Nope. I am just wanting a place where I can post shit that I do not want to put on Facebook. This blog does not have some clever gimmick that will keep you interested. I am simply looking for a place where I can say "fuck" without having to look at someone's baby picture or read about the stupid games they are playing. Maybe I will brag about my kickass wife; maybe I will brag about my kickass self. Either way I will be having a good time. Hope you enjoy whatever you read.

1 comment:

  1. You are Kick ass, and I feel the same way about Facebook almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete